TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Event’ refers to ‘Philbert's Carnival’ which is a Swimming Lessons Carnival organised by YMCA Victoria and the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre to be conducted on Saturday 18 May, 2019 at the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre. ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the person named in the Event registration, who is participating in this event.
- By completing your registration you accept the terms and conditions of the Event, You agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. You warrant that any other participant on whose behalf You are submitting this registration also agrees to comply with these terms and conditions with any reference to ‘You’ or ‘your’ throughout the document being a reference to them.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to participate. You acknowledge and agree that, if You are registering on behalf of a child or children, you are their parent or guardian, or otherwise have authority from the child or children’s parent or guardian to do so on their behalf and agree to supervise the child or children at all times during the Event. You warrant that they also agree to comply with these terms and conditions as if a reference to ‘You’ or ‘your’ was a reference to them. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is required in order to participate in this Event.
- Refunds will only be provided, if cancellation is provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the date of the Event.
- Registration event only is for YMCA Swimming Lessons Members at the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre only.
- You consent to any video footage, or photographs taken during the Event of You being used to publicise the Event by YMCA Victoria and the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre for commercial and fundraising purposes including, but not limited to marketing material, television broadcasts, social media, advertising, publications, and other documents or mediums that may be made available to the public, over an extended period of time. You consent that images and video of You will be used without your name for these lawful purposes concerning the Event. By registering You are confirming that you give consent for Your images to be used by YMCA Victoria for the Event in this way without payment or compensation. You have the right to access and alter any video footage, or photographs taken during the Event of You, or the persons You registered of who You are the guardian.
- Parents and families are encouraged to stay and cheer on the participants. Parents should note that children under 10 years of age must remain under active supervision by a parent/guardian (16 years and over) at all times within in centre. All children 5 years and under must remain within arm’s reach of a parent or guardian.
- Last day to register is close of business Thursday 9th May, 2019. Any registrations after this date will not be accepted.
- Cancellation prior to the registration close date will be eligible for their membership account to be credited. Cancellations after this date will require medical form to be eligible for credit applied to their membership.
- Any ticked events outside of the participants level will not be registered.