The Health Club at the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre is one of the largest and most comprehensive health and fitness facilities in Adelaide. It offers an enormous range of modern, electronic, pin-loaded and free weighted equipment to help you reach your goals. Get active in a group fitness or cycle class, with a personal trainer, or at your own pace in the gym.
The Health Club features:
- 708m2 of LifeFitness cardio and resistance training equipment
- 20 Treadmills, 9 Bikes, 8 Cross Trainers, 4 Rowers and 2 Steppers
- Main group fitness studio, wellness studio and cycle studio
- Fitted out with the latest LifeFitness strength equipment
- Cardio theatre with Foxtel TV and iPod docking bays
- The latest functional training options including TRX suspension training, Dual Action Pulleys, Kettlebells, KrankCycles (an exercise bike for your arms) and rope climbers
- Lifting Platforms which offers its own space for heavy barbell lifting
- Interactive SportsWall to inject some fun into your workoutX-Dream bikes – great fun for all ages!
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
From BodyPump to Boxing, SH'BAM to Stroke Correction, find out what group fitness class will work for you.
Group Fitness Timetable
Boxing, yoga, aqua, step or cycle - with classes for all levels of fitness, you'll never get bored!
Whether on your own, or with friends, our qualified personal trainers will keep you motivated, and help you to achieve your goals... whatever they are.
‘The Zone’ is the ultimate functional training space designed specifically for Personal Training and Small Group Training. Fitted out with all new equipment ‘The Zone’ incorporates battle ropes, kettle bells, tyres, matrix, TRX, Torsinator, sledgehammers, bumper weight plates and cardio equipment.
HIIT (High intensity interval training) is an exciting 30 minute small group training program aimed at maximising fat loss while increasing tone and strength.
Strength & Conditioning Studio
Squat racks, leg press, free weights and much more!