RECIPE: Peach Yogurt Popsicle
- Date: 07 February 2019
- Category: HW Blog
- Share This
2 cups plain yogurt
6 popsicle moulds
- Chop the peach and banana into small cubes that will fit into the popsicle moulds.
- Put a dollop of yoghurt into each mould.
- Put a layer of chopped peaches on top of the yoghurt layer.
- Alternate the layers between yoghurt, peach and banana until you finish on a yoghurt layer 1cm from the top of the mould (to leave room for the popsicle stick).
- Push the popsicle sticks into the moulds.
- Put the popsicles on the tray and into the freezer until set.
- To release the popsicles from the moulds, run them under hot water until you can pull the popsicle out easily.
- Enjoy it as a healthy snack, dessert or even for breakfast!