The Health Club at the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre is one of the largest and most comprehensive health and fitness facilities in Adelaide. It offers an enormous range of modern, electronic, pin-loaded and free weighted equipment to help you reach your goals.
The Health Club features:
- 708m2 of LifeFitness cardio and resistance training equipment
- 20 Treadmills, 9 Bikes, 8 Cross Trainers, 4 Rowers and 2 Steppers
- Main group fitness studio, wellness studio and cycle studio
- Fitted out with the latest LifeFitness strength equipment
- Cardio theatre with Foxtel TV and iPod docking bays
- The latest functional training options including TRX suspension training, Dual Action Pulleys, Kettlebells, KrankCycles (an exercise bike for your arms) and rope climbers
- Lifting Platforms which offers its own space for heavy barbell lifting
- Interactive SportsWall to inject some fun into your workoutX-Dream bikes – great fun for all ages!
All of our staff are qualified health and fitness experts, with expertise in exercise prescription, diet, lifestyle and energy systems, to give you the highest quality service. This means they can provide you with the latest physiological, biomechanical, nutritional and technical information available. Staff are in the gym at all times, and are more than happy to help you out during your workout.
Get extra benefits
Become a member and our staff will give you a personal program to assess your current level of fitness and wellbeing. You will then have a tailored program designed to achieve goals set specifically for you. A member of our staff will then take you through your exercise program providing you with step-by-step explanations for each piece of equipment and how to use it.
Find out more about membership options.